Zuburbia City Tenant Guide
Ready to rent a plot? It’s easy!
Pick one out that you like.
The third line is the price per unit of time.
In this case, it’s $3,600 for 4 days.
This means you will own this land for 4 days after you click the sign one time.
Now that you own the plot, the sign will update with your name and show the time until it expires on the last line.
To add another 4 days, click again!
PLOT CONTROLS (your plot id can be found on the second line of the sign. the picture above is “3-4”)
To cancel your rental, say /arm sellback <plot id>
To add someone to your rental, say /arm addmember <plot id> <player>
Plots are 15 blocks above the surface, and 10 below.
You can say /arm info to see a visual border around your plot
*IF A PLOT EXPIRES, ALL OF ITS CONTENTS WILL BE RESET INSTANTLY.
*EVERYTHING, GONE. IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OUT, YOU NEED TO REMOVE YOUR ITEMS BEFORE THE PLOT EXPIRES
*MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE TIME IN ADVANCE TO AVOID EXPIRY
*WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS DUE TO PLOT RESET
- Farming is not allowed in Zuburbia.
- Animals brought to Zuburbia may be lost. We are not responsible for this.
- Intentionally ugly or profane structures will be removed.
- Beacons are not permitted.
- Failure to comply can result in losing your ability to rent land.